Student trainee (m/f)
Owlton Capital Partners GmbH is an owner-managed, innovation-focused and fast-growing investment company headquartered in Munich. Our investment strategy focuses on small and mid-cap companies in difficult situations (reorganization, carve-out or business succession). Our partners benefit from our hybrid solutions with the best elements of venture capital and private equity.
We are searching for a student trainee for our Munich office.
Your area of responsibility
- Support of investment team during transactions
- Screening and first filtering of deal flow
- Commercial and technical analyses within the due diligence processes
- Support of our partners in the management of portfolio companies
- Monitoring and reporting
- Support of the back office in handling administrative and organizational matters as well as the preparation of presentations for meetings and lectures
- Student (f/m) at a university or renowned university of applied sciences, preferably with a focus on economic and technical subjects
- First experience in relevant fields such as private equity or similar areas of interest
- Analytical skills and proactive approach with the ability to work independently in a non-hierarchical environment
- Distinct social competence and team spirit
What we offer
Owlton provides you with an attractive and performance-related remuneration as well as the opportunity to implement your own ideas in an inspiring and versatile setting.
We look forward to receiving your application by email to careerowltoncom.