Chief Digital Transformation Officer (m/f)
Owlton Capital Partners GmbH is an owner-managed, innovation-focused and fast-growing investment company headquartered in Munich. Our investment strategy focuses on small and mid-cap companies in difficult situations (reorganization, carve-out or business succession). Our partners benefit from our hybrid solutions with the best elements of venture capital and private equity.
We are searching for the CDTO in one of our portfolio companies.
Your area of responsibility
Together with top management and all employees, you will successfully develop and implement the enterprise-wide digital transformation process. The continuous management and maintenance of the digital project portfolio ("digital P&L") is your overall responsibility. You monitor the synchronization of the general corporate strategy with the existing digital competence (customer centricity approach) and adjust it as required or build up additional capabilities.
To support the transformation process in the best possible way, you develop and implement all the necessary tools that put the company at the forefront of competition. By increasing process automation (such as digital workflows, robotization, analytics) you can improve efficiency and effectiveness in the company, freeing previously tied resources for growth tasks. Together with the departments, you identify and iteratively verify new approaches with the aim of realizing cost savings and growth potential. To your colleagues in the company, especially "non-technicians", you advocate and explain the digital transformation and inspire others with your enthusiasm for the new opportunities to actively shape the future of the company.
- University degree (business admin, technology, mechanical engineering, mathematics)
- Several years of top management experience with an international company or start-up
- Distinct entrepreneurial skills and independent work style
- Goal- and result-oriented
- High conversion strength
- Technical skills: proven track record in the implementation of Python or R.
- Experienced in applied analytics, descriptive statistics, and predictive analytics
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience in top management consulting is a plus
What we offer
Owlton provides you with an attractive and performance-related remuneration as well as the opportunity to implement your own ideas in an inspiring and versatile setting.
We look forward to receiving your application by email to careerowltoncom.