CEO of a portfolio company (m/f)
Owlton Capital Partners GmbH is an owner-managed, innovation-focused and fast-growing investment company headquartered in Munich. Our investment strategy focuses on small and mid-cap companies in difficult situations (reorganization, carve-out or business succession). Our partners benefit from our hybrid solutions with the best elements of venture capital and private equity.
For a portfolio company, we are looking for the chairman of the management board.
The ideal candidate has high process know-how and can lead a team of about 250 employees in Germany and the EU. He perceives this role as a stimulus for his own global career. Typical customers are in the STOXX, DAX, and MDAX.
Your area of responsibility
As Chairman of the Executive Board, you will assume overall responsibility for managing a portfolio company of Owlton. Immediately after closing, you will implement a 100-day plan to stabilize your day-to-day business. Sustainable change of the company towards a powerful competitive medium-sized organization is your goal, from which you can independently derive strategic and operational decisions such as the reorientation of the product and sales side. Through your entrepreneurial approach, communication strength and integrity, you inspire your staff to shape the company and implement the necessary changes together with you.
- Highly ambitious and charismatic personality
- Decision-making power with high credibility at CEO/CFO level
- High-level track record in consulting and/or software environment
- Experienced with carve-outs
- Prior experience with private equity investors
- Longstanding experience on c -level with corporate customers
- International mindset and behavior
- Very strong employee management and leadership skills
- High accounting expertise
- Robust professional network
- Experience in dealing with a high-performance organization
- Internal and external focus on productivity and performance
What we offer
Owlton provides you with an attractive and performance-related remuneration as well as the opportunity to implement your own ideas in an inspiring and versatile setting.
We look forward to receiving your application by email to careerowltoncom.