Analyst Value Investment (m/f)
Owlton Capital Partners GmbH is an owner-managed, innovation-focused and fast-growing investment company headquartered in Munich. Our investment strategy focuses on small and mid-cap companies in difficult situations (reorganization, carve-out or business succession). Our partners benefit from our hybrid solutions with the best elements of venture capital and private equity.
We are searching for an analyst for our Munich office.
Your area of responsibility
- Calculation and analysis of investment proposals
- Development of financial models and reports as a decision-making document for the management board
- Screening of possible investment targets
- Cash-flow-monitoring of ongoing projects
- Support during the transaction processes
- Completed studies in business administration, economics or a comparable education
- At least two years of professional experience as an analyst
- Very good knowledge of Excel, incl. skills in VBA-programming
- Self-motivated and team player
- Ability to work under pressure
What we offer
Owlton provides you with an attractive and performance-related remuneration as well as the opportunity to implement your own ideas in an inspiring and versatile setting.
We look forward to receiving your application by email to careerowltoncom.